Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Friday!

It has been a real roller coaster of a week.  Lots of big highs and lows.  Husband and I are making plans for our future and that is always scary.  Little has basically given up eating solid foods.  (Little had also given up pooping, more on that later.)  Little has gotten really really good at rolling which means its time to baby proof the house more.  Here's a few snap shots of my week!

I decided to let Little feed herself yesterday.  That food you see on her mouth?  I put it there.  She got food everywhere except in her mouth.  Go figure.


One day, Little seemed to sleep all day.  Except when I wanted a nap.  Doesn't she look sweet?


Here she is in her car seat, asleep at Target.  Did I mention that its only about 10am here?

No comments:

Post a Comment