Sunday, May 27, 2012

Getting Organized

Little at REI, trying on a hat
Husband left this morning for a 5 day backpacking trip and I'm hoping to use this time to get organized.  This past week we have gone to REI three times to get essentials for his trip.  The house is a mess and I'm feeling like my life is a little bit of a mess too.  Little is taking up most of my time but I'm hoping to still be able to get a lot done.  Little is now six months old and it is time to get my home (and my life organized).

Husband and I moved in to a new home when I was five months pregnant with Little.  We still have corners in our home where things were stashed when we moved and I have not sorted through them to get rid of things because I was too tired when I was pregnant and now I'm so busy taking care of Little.  Its time to get things together!  I always feel better about my life when my space is organized.

Today I did a little shopping at the farmers market and went to a birthday party at my sister's house with her (very soon to be) in-laws.  When I got home, I discovered that the house is a mess (just the way I left it actually).  I'm hoping to be able to pick up, clean, and sort through some of the junk we have stashed away.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment